The all in one machine console allows you to operate your M, M+ or MX machine with built in hardware knobs for feed and speed overrides and a durable hand-held jog pendant for precise manual positioning of the machine.
Two front USB ports allow you to conveniently connect your USB thumb drives for easy file transfer, while included Wireless-N Wi-Fi gives you access to online PathPilot updates and file transfer over your local network.
A large RGB status light at the top of the console gives you a quick and easy indicator for the status of your jobs, even from all the way across the shop.
Keep complete control of your CNC program operation with hardware override knobs for feedrate and spindle RPM. Quickly adjust program speed even when wearing gloves and without fumbling with a mouse. Start and pause your program with large front-panel buttons for Cycle Start and Feedhold.
A handheld jog pendant provides precise positioning on all machine axes with jog increments selectable from a three-position knob. A magnet on the back of the pendant allows you to quickly secure it anywhere on the machine enclosure as you indicate your parts or perform manual operations.
- PathPilot Installed
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi Adapter
- Jog Pendant (X, Y, Z, and A axes, with three jog size increments from 0.0001” to 0.01”)
- Cycle Start and Feedhold Buttons along with 0% - 200% override knobs for Feed Rate, RPM, and Maximum Velocity
- Touchscreen Controls
- RGB Machine Status Light behind Tormach logo on front panel
- Hardware E-Stop and Machine Reset buttons
Some assembly required.
- Tormach machine with Ethernet control (M, M+, or MX mill)
- Machine Enclosure
- Waterproof Mini Keyboard
- Waterproof Mouse
40GB / 21GB
115 VAC or 230 VAC
Screen Size (Diagonal)
17 in. (43 cm)
What’s In the Box?
- Machine Controller
- Jog Pendant
- Wi-Fi Adapter
- Power Adapter
- Controller Enclosure Mount
- Controller Wire Kit