The V-Ray Education Collection is available as a term license (one and three year) for Universities, offering quick-and-easy access to a wide selection of products. It’s the ultimate toolset for learning and teaching 3D rendering and fluid simulation, allowing classrooms to focus on the artistic challenge — rather than worry about licenses. With one license, you have access to multiple products and can switch between while getting a commercial-grade experience at a greatly discounted price.
A perfect fit for anyone that’s using more than one host platform in their typical workflow, the V-Ray Education Collection allows users to optimize costs, try a new workflow, and of course introduce a new class into the curriculum. Includes the following, available in one or three year term licenses;
- Quick-and-easy access — Switching between products is a breeze.
- Simplified software and license management — No more managing multiple product licenses.
- Greater value at a lower cost — A multi-product collection at a greatly discounted price.
- Freedom and flexibility — Launching a new class, making changes to the curriculum or stepping into a new creative challenge is no longer the headache it used to be. The tools are available out of the box.
- Mastering skills across platforms — No limits to exploring photorealistic rendering and fluid simulations with V-Ray and PhoenixFD across multiple host platforms.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Price Options and to request a formal quotation for your classroom licenses.