Make the basics of different types of gears in primary education understandable and ensure lasting comprehension!
How does a cone gear wheel, a belt drive or a rack and pinion drive work? What happens if the gear ratio changes? Young researchers can discover the answers to these and many other questions through 15 models and twelve experiments. The models are quick and easy to build in the classroom, and the pre-designed tasks and solutions are a great addition. A class set contains 16 individual sets and is suitable for 30 pupils and one teacher, for example.
Accompanying teaching material:
fischertechnik Education products include comprehensive, freely accessible teaching materials. These have been developed together with teacher training colleges, teachers and didacticians and are ideally suited to the needs of the classroom. In addition to the topic introduction, lesson plans with task sheets and educational plan references are available.
- The topic introduction provides content that can be optimally used for lesson preparation and integrated into the lessons. Definitions, history, basic knowledge and much more are provided.
- The teaching material includes an overview of the learning objectives as well as the time required for the tasks.
- In line with the curriculum-relevant topics, various tasks are included within which different experiments are dealt with.
- The tasks are divided into a construction task, thematic task and experimentation task. In this way, one progresses from building, to learning technical content, to applying the acquired knowledge.
To the teaching material
- Simple gear types
- Directions of rotation
- Types of movement of gearboxes