Additional set for Omniwheels for Robotics Base Set
Program your own robots using the fischertechnik Robotics Add On: Omniwheels. Alongside the Robotics Base Set, students can build four exciting omniwheel models just waiting to come to life. Builders can create driving robots to complete different tasks, like a football robot, a shooting robot that detects and shoots at a target, and a painting robot with a pencil it can raise and lower. One highlight of this building set are the omniwheels, which are operated by four encoder motors (two of which are included in the Base Set) and allow the robot to move in any direction. The camera included in the Base Set delivers image processing that allows the football robot, for instance, to detect a ball and shoot it at full force! The new fischertechnik TXT 4.0 Controller works with new ROBO Pro Coding programming software to offer a variety of new features. In addition to graphic programming in the Blockly library, it now also allows for programming using Python. The software is not dependent on any specific operating system, and can be used on mobile devices. The set also contains a servo motor.
Accompanying teaching material:
fischertechnik Education products include comprehensive, freely accessible teaching materials. These have been developed together with teacher training colleges, teachers and didacticians and are ideally suited to the needs of the classroom. In addition to the topic introduction, lesson plans with task sheets and educational plan references are available.
- The topic introduction provides content that can be optimally used for lesson preparation and integrated into the lessons. Definitions, history, basic knowledge and much more are provided.
- The teaching material includes an overview of the learning objectives as well as the time required for the tasks.
- In line with the curriculum-relevant topics, various tasks are included within which different experiments are dealt with.
- The tasks are divided into a construction task, thematic task and experimentation task. In this way, one progresses from building, to learning technical content, to applying the acquired knowledge.
To the teaching material
- Omniwheels vehicle control
- Image processing
- Control technology