Make the basics of electrical circuits in primary education understandable and ensure lasting comprehension!
Young inventors and researchers are curious, and question everything. How does the staircases light turn on? Why does it go on at the bottom, and back off again at the top? Children learn the answers to these and other questions in a fun way through our Class Set Electrical Control based on nine models and 25 experiments. The set teaches all about electrical circuits using simple applications in a way kids can understand. The models are easy to build in the classroom and integrate with fully designed tasks and solutions. A class set contains 16 individual sets and is suitable for 30 pupils and one teacher, for example.
Accompanying teaching material:
fischertechnik Education products include comprehensive, freely accessible teaching materials. These have been developed together with teacher training colleges, teachers and didacticians and are ideally suited to the needs of the classroom. In addition to the topic introduction, lesson plans with task sheets and educational plan references are available.
- The topic introduction provides content that can be optimally used for lesson preparation and integrated into the lessons. Definitions, history, basic knowledge and much more are provided.
- The teaching material includes an overview of the learning objectives as well as the time required for the tasks.
- In line with the curriculum-relevant topics, various tasks are included within which different experiments are dealt with.
- The tasks are divided into a construction task, thematic task and experimentation task. In this way, one progresses from building, to learning technical content, to applying the acquired knowledge.
To the teaching material
- Electrical circuits
- Series and parallel connection
- Motor control