Additional set for autonomous driving for the Robotics Base Set
Building and programming the car of the future for a true classroom highlight! The Robotics Add On: Autonomous Driving combines with the Robotics Base Set to allow students to discover a variety of exciting technologies essential to our everyday lives. From the automatic light to a lane departure warning system, cruise control and an automatic parking feature – the model guarantees excitement in the classroom. The building set includes a differential, as well as additional wheels, LEDs and a servo motor for the steering. The Robotics Add On: Autonomous Driving also includes seven experiments with associated solutions.
Accompanying teaching material:
fischertechnik Education products include comprehensive, freely accessible teaching materials. These have been developed together with teacher training colleges, teachers and didacticians and are ideally suited to the needs of the classroom. In addition to the topic introduction, lesson plans with task sheets and educational plan references are available.
- The topic introduction provides content that can be optimally used for lesson preparation and integrated into the lessons. Definitions, history, basic knowledge and much more are provided.
- The teaching material includes an overview of the learning objectives as well as the time required for the tasks.
- In line with the curriculum-relevant topics, various tasks are included within which different experiments are dealt with.
- The tasks are divided into a construction task, thematic task and experimentation task. In this way, one progresses from building, to learning technical content, to applying the acquired knowledge.
To the teaching material
- Autonomous driving
- Control technology
- Analogue sensor technology
- Speed measurement
- Route calculation
- Distance measurement