Additional set for competitions for the Robotics Base Set
The fischertechnik Robotics Add On: Competition was developed for schools, universities and other educational institutions that want to develop or improve their models for robotics competitions for their students. This building set can be used to tune models and add new features, making it the perfect base for competitions all over the world. The set contains a gyrosensor (gyroscope, acceleration sensor and compass in one sensor), an ultrasound sensor, two powerful motors, as well as chain links and caterpillar surface pieces for the body of a caterpillar, the perfect base for powerful robots.
Accompanying teaching material:
fischertechnik Education products include comprehensive, freely accessible teaching materials. These have been developed together with teacher training colleges, teachers and didacticians and are ideally suited to the needs of the classroom. In addition to the topic introduction, lesson plans with task sheets and educational plan references are available.
- The topic introduction provides content that can be optimally used for lesson preparation and integrated into the lessons. Definitions, history, basic knowledge and much more are provided.
- The teaching material includes an overview of the learning objectives as well as the time required for the tasks.
- In line with the curriculum-relevant topics, various tasks are included within which different experiments are dealt with.
- The tasks are divided into a construction task, thematic task and experimentation task. In this way, one progresses from building, to learning technical content, to applying the acquired knowledge.
To the teaching material
- Robotics add-on set for Robotics TXT 4.0 Base Set
- Extension set for models and features
- Printed building instructions included
- Suitable for group work of 2 to 4 pupils